- Open Data Handbook (Open Knowledge International)
Guides, case studies and resources for government & civil society on the "what, why & how" of open data.
- Enabling FAIR Data FAQs (Coalition for Publishing Data in the Earth and Space Sciences)
Frequently Asked Questions on enabling Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable data.
- Open Geospatial Data and OCAP Principles
Report prepared by Firelight Group for Natural Resources Canada
Indigenous Guardian Programs
Community-Based Water Monitoring In Canada
Elevating Community-Based Water Monitoring in Canada (The Gordon Foundation, Living Lakes Canada, WWF-Canada)
- Discussion Paper ( EN ) ( FR )
- Featured Case Studies ( EN ) ( FR )
- Recommendations for the Federal Government ( EN ) ( FR )